- This event has passed.
From Classroom to Client: SuperCharge Your Business With Public Speaking
May 24, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm$35
There’s a reason that public speaking has become a huge marketing trend in recent years: IT WORKS! A signature talk can generate more sales, more quickly, than almost any other type of marketing strategy. And you don’t have to be the keynote speaker at a large event to get great results.
How do I know it works? Because I used this exact marketing strategy to take my coaching/consulting practice from ground zero to full (with a waiting list) in less than 6 months.
What is a signature talk? It’s a presentation or workshop that is designed to help you attract, build a relationship with, and enroll your ideal clients. And it’s especially well-suited for coaches and consultants who wish to grow their business.
There are so many ways public speaking (even to small groups!) can kickstart your business. Here are just a few of the advantages of signature talks:
• It gets you in front of groups of potential customers.
• You don’t need a website, an email list, or a strong online marketing presence.
• It’s an opportunity to showcase your expertise and provide value to potential clients.
• Clients are more likely to work with you after a “sneak preview” of your services.
• Speaking engagements can provide a steady stream of qualified sales leads.
In this hands-on workshop you’ll learn how to use a signature talk as a powerful marketing tool so you can grow your business with confidence – and have fun doing it. Here are some of the core topics we’ll cover.
*How and why public speaking is effective to grow your business
*How to integrate public speaking with your marketing strategy
*3 things you need to have in place before speaking
*5 tips for creating a successful signature talk
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS MEETING INCLUDE:
I’ll teach you how I used signature talks to take my practice from ground zero to fully booked in less than six months.
Learn a simple formula for giving a signature talk that engages customers and converts them into clients.
Brainstorm ideas and get feedback for your very own signature talk.
Nervous about speaking? Learn how you can gradually stretch your comfort zone and grow into public speaking.
Whether your business is brand new or well-established, public speaking is a strategy you can implement quickly to infuse your business with new clients and positive cash flow.
Join us for this hands-on workshop and set yourself up for business success in 2018!
What to expect at our training:
• Get the business skills you need to generate cash flow and momentum in your business.
• Quality professional development to help you increase your confidence and leadership skills.
• Be part of a strong community of like-minded coaches and entrepreneurs who support each other’s journey.
• Learn to stand in your value, become a successful business owner, and activate your inner CEO.
• Benefit from the collective wisdom and coaching skills of the group to overcome challenges in business and life.
There will be water and coffee served at our meeting, but feel free to bring your lunch if you want something more substantial.
Please arrive a little early to allow yourself time to find parking. There is street parking and a Smart Park a few blocks away. The meeting will last two hours, so plan accordingly (though if you have to step out to feed the meter, that’s ok with us.) Or you can take the Max to the Skidmore Fountain Station, which is right next to the building.
**We are honored to present this meeting in partnership with the Women’s Business Center of Mercy Corps Northwest — one of Portland’s top resource centers for entrepreneurs on the rise. If you know about MCNW – then I don’t have to tell you how fabulous they are. If you don’t know about MCNW – come to the meeting and learn about the incredible resources available to small business owners like you. Read more about them here: http://www.mercycorpsnw.org