The #1 Sales Secret No One Ever Talks About
In my experience, when people want more clients, they fixate on the sales transaction. I need the perfect script. What do I say, and how do I say it? Surprisingly, the skills required in a sales transaction only account for about 20% of what needs to happen to make the sale. It’s the other 80% that really counts.
In this video series, I’m going to share some critial behind-the-scenes sales secrets. I’m going to tell you about that other 80%. These are things that a lot of people overlook that can make or break your ability to sell (and generate revenue!) in your business. Check out the video for the first tip!
Would you like to find out more about putting this sales secret to work in your business? Click here for a free 15 minute Power Chat to see how you can get some additional support to improve your sales outcomes…and your income.